“Halli taught me how breath, energy, and spirit are all intertwined. The very real work through which Halli guides me has opened the way for great healing of my flesh and my spirit.” – W.P., Albuquerque, NM
Slow Down. Tune In.
- Do you feel overwhelmed by daily events or circumstances beyond your control?
- Do you find yourself thinking incessantly and struggle to ever truly relax?
- Are you stuck in recurring emotions you don’t know how to move beyond?
Mindfulness and meditation fosters inner calm and greater compassion toward yourself and others as you encounter life’s changeability and challenge. The practice of tuning within focuses your awareness, helps you respect your feelings, and broadens your perspective. Mindfulness connects you to a ground of being that perceives without judgment, no matter what is happening around you.
Slow Down, Tune In™ One-on-One Virtual Meditation Training
Synthesizing 25 years of study in meditation, yogic philosophy, psychology, and brain-based approaches to stress and self-actualization, Slow Down, Tune In™ will support you in recognizing your unique stress responses, develop a new respect for your life’s purpose, and initiate a sustainable 30-minute daily meditation practice.
As an experienced guide and mentor, I not only help you avoid common pitfalls of a fledging meditation practice, but also support you in establishing a life-long inner resource that will serve you far beyond this training.
Listen To a Program Audio Sample
- Honed focus and self-awarness
- access to positive emotions like joy and contentment
- Reduced symptoms of stress
- Greater psychological and emotional ease
- Compassionate connection with self and others
Meditation Training Packages
Within your desire to grow quiet and still, you embark on a noble, deeply personal journey with an experienced guide.
Slow Down, Tune In
9-Week Meditation Package
This program is comprised of nine, hour-long weekly instruction sessions with me via telephone, Skype/Facetime. These body-based practices draw from the sophisticated and practical techniques of yogic and eastern philosophies, western psychology, spirituality, and modern science.
Interactive Live Training —Without the appropriate context, learning meditation can seem like a non sequitur in our age of overscheduling. In this one-on-one setting, we honor the ancient tradition where one teacher disseminates spiritual knowledge for the benefit of one earnest student.
- Guided Exercises — Each session contains an exercise crafted in order for you to have a direct experience of the teachings offered. These exercises reinforce what you’re learning while building the foundation for your sustainable meditation practice.
- Facilitated Self-reflection — You will be given homework to complete outside of sessions that includes note-taking or journaling, practices born of the session exercises, and an Accountability & Progress form that will be filled out and returned prior to each session. What you learn in the course of each session is vital to your process, yet what you contemplate and practice on your own outside of sessions is crucial. This facilitated self-reflection is the place for your discovery and integration.
- Three Recorded Practice Audios — These downloadable, professionally-mastered audios contain the primary techniques you’ll be working with throughout the course of the program to build your meditation practice. These practices center around focusing on the mind through body and breath awareness and provide the opportunity for you to practice at home.
Slow-Down, Tune In
12-Weeks: Meditation Program with Life Coaching – The Love Yourself Now! Package
Learning to love yourself can be a marvelous adventure. You can go beyond merely coping by compassionately cultivating your inner life, transforming your negative self-talk, and learning how to make your decisions out of self-respect. This package is about shifting your focus from looking outside yourself for acceptance and validation by turning inward, where the only real acceptance exists.
- Personalized Life Coaching — Here we apply the benefits of meditation and mindfulness to your daily life as we explore the areas where mindlessness and unnecessary suffering are in the way of you enjoying your own company and embracing what brings you joy.